The fractal energy measurement and the singularity energy spectrum analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley, H.E. & Afanasyev, V. & Amaral, L.A.N. & Buldyrev, S.V. & Goldberger, A.L. & Havlin, S. & Leschhorn, H. & Maass, P. & Mantegna, R.N. & Peng, C.-K. & Prince, P.A. & Salinger, M.A. & Stanley, M., 1996. "Anomalous fluctuations in the dynamics of complex systems: from DNA and physiology to econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 302-321.
- Wei-Xing Zhou, 2009. "The components of empirical multifractality in financial returns," Papers 0908.1089, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2009.
- B. Lashermes & S. G. Roux & P. Abry & S. Jaffard, 2008. "Comprehensive multifractal analysis of turbulent velocity using the wavelet leaders," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 61(2), pages 201-215, January.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Carlos Echeverría, Juan, 2005. "Detrending fluctuation analysis based on moving average filtering," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 354(C), pages 199-219.
- Castro e Silva, A. & Moreira, J.G., 1997. "Roughness exponents to calculate multi-affine fractal exponents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 327-333.
- Schumann, Aicko Y. & Kantelhardt, Jan W., 2011. "Multifractal moving average analysis and test of multifractal model with tuned correlations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(14), pages 2637-2654.
- Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Zschiegner, Stephan A. & Koscielny-Bunde, Eva & Havlin, Shlomo & Bunde, Armin & Stanley, H.Eugene, 2002. "Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of nonstationary time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 87-114.
- Ayache, Antoine & Lévy Véhel, Jacques, 2004. "On the identification of the pointwise Hölder exponent of the generalized multifractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 119-156, May.
- Gao-Feng Gu & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2010. "Detrending moving average algorithm for multifractals," Papers 1005.0877, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2011. "Multifractal detrending moving average cross-correlation analysis," Papers 1103.2577, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Peng, C.-K. & Buldyrev, S.V. & Goldberger, A.L. & Havlin, S. & Mantegna, R.N. & Simons, M. & Stanley, H.E., 1995. "Statistical properties of DNA sequences," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 180-192.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiong, Gang & Yu, Wenxian & Zhang, Shuning, 2015. "Singularity power spectrum distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 431(C), pages 63-73.
- Xi, Caiping & Zhang, Shunning & Xiong, Gang & Zhao, Huichang, 2016. "A comparative study of two-dimensional multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis and two-dimensional multifractal detrended moving average algorithm to estimate the multifractal spectrum," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 454(C), pages 34-50.
More about this item
KeywordsFractal energy measurement; Singularity energy spectrum; Fractal sub-band signal; Stochastic multifractal Spectrum; Hausdorff measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:24:p:6347-6361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.