PageRank model of opinion formation on social networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tong, Wilson, 2000. "International Evidence on Weekend Anomalies," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 495-522, Winter.
- Jon Wongswan, 2006.
"Transmission of Information across International Equity Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1157-1189.
- Jon Wongswan, 2003. "Transmission of information across international equity markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 759, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chien, Chin-Chen & Lee, Cheng-few & Wang, Andrew M. L., 2002. "A note on stock market seasonality: The impact of stock price volatility on the application of dummy variable regression model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-162.
- Margaret E. Slade, 1991. "Market Structure, Marketing Method, and Price Instability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1309-1340.
- Figuerola-Ferretti, Isabel & Gilbert, Christopher L., 2001. "Price variability and marketing method in non-ferrous metals: : Slade's analysis revisited," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 169-177, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:262-272 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVoting; PageRank; Opinion formation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:22:p:5779-5793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.