Analysis of inverse stochastic resonance and the long-term firing of Hodgkin–Huxley neurons with Gaussian white noise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ozer & L. J. Graham, 2008. "Impact of network activity on noise delayed spiking for a Hodgkin-Huxley model," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 61(4), pages 499-503, February.
- Tuckwell, Henry C. & Jost, Jürgen, 2009. "Moment analysis of the Hodgkin–Huxley system with additive noise," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(19), pages 4115-4125.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:144-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Bingchang & McDonnell, Mark D., 2015. "Optimising threshold levels for information transmission in binary threshold networks: Independent multiplicative noise on each threshold," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 659-667.
- Yu, Haitao & Galán, Roberto F. & Wang, Jiang & Cao, Yibin & Liu, Jing, 2017. "Stochastic resonance, coherence resonance, and spike timing reliability of Hodgkin–Huxley neurons with ion-channel noise," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 263-275.
More about this item
KeywordsHodgkin–Huxley equations; Inverse stochastic resonance; White noise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:22:p:5311-5325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.