Research on the relationships of the domestic mutual investment of China based on the cross-shareholding networks of the listed companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, J. & Li, W. & Cai, X., 2008. "Cluster behavior of a simple model in financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(2), pages 528-536.
- R. Mantegna, 1999.
"Hierarchical structure in financial markets,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- R. Mantegna, 1999. "Hierarchical structure in financial markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- Garlaschelli, Diego & Battiston, Stefano & Castri, Maurizio & Servedio, Vito D.P. & Caldarelli, Guido, 2005. "The scale-free topology of market investments," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 491-499.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 1999. "Mean-field theory for scale-free random networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 272(1), pages 173-187.
- Huang, Wei-Qiang & Zhuang, Xin-Tian & Yao, Shuang, 2009. "A network analysis of the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(14), pages 2956-2964.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Liang Guo & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2007. "Endogenous and exogenous dynamics in the fluctuations of capital fluxes: An empirical analysis of the Chinese stock market," Papers physics/0702035, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jie & Ren, Da & Feng, Xu & Zhang, Yongjie, 2016. "Network of listed companies based on common shareholders and the prediction of market volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 508-521.
- Hossein Dastkhan & Naser Shams Gharneh, 2016. "Determination of Systemically Important Companies with Cross-Shareholding Network Analysis: A Case Study from an Emerging Market," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-17, June.
- Gao, Bo & Ren, Ruo-en, 2013. "The topology of a causal network for the Chinese financial system," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(13), pages 2965-2976.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1309-1323 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCumulative distribution; Hierarchical cluster analysis; Complex networks; Power-law; Cross-shareholding networks; Scale-free;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:390:y:2011:i:4:p:749-759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.