The significant digit law in statistical physics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:711-719 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sofia B. Villas-Boas & Qiuzi Fu & George Judge, 2015.
"Is Benford’s Law a Universal Behavioral Theory?,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-11, October.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia & Fu, Qiuzi & Judge, George, 2015. "Is Benford's Law a Universal Behavioral Theory?," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6x45h2fw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Astrid Gamba & Giovanni Immordino & Salvatore Piccolo, 2016. "Corruption, Organized Crime and the Bright Side of Subversion of Law," CSEF Working Papers 446, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- David E. Giles, 2012. "Exact Asymptotic Goodness-of-Fit Testing For Discrete Circular Data, With Applications," Econometrics Working Papers 1201, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Trang Van Nguyen & Anh N. Tran, 2013. "Do People Pay Higher Bribes for Urgent Services ?: Evidence from Informal Payements to Doctors in Vietnam," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3tk4fhvbi18, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsFirst digit law; Statistical physics; Mantissa distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:389:y:2010:i:16:p:3109-3116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.