Network structure of cross-correlations among the world market indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior, 2011. "Cluster formation and evolution in networks of financial market indices," Papers 1111.5069, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:482:y:2017:i:c:p:337-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trancoso, Tiago, 2014. "Emerging markets in the global economic network: Real(ly) decoupling?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 395(C), pages 499-510.
- Tiago Trancoso, 2013. "Global macroeconomic interdependence: a minimum spanning tree approach," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 5(1), pages 179-189, June.
- León, Carlos & Leiton, Karen & Pérez, Jhonatan, 2014.
"Extracting the sovereigns’ CDS market hierarchy: A correlation-filtering approach,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 415(C), pages 407-420.
- Carlos Eduardo León Rincón & Karen Julieth Leiton & Jhonatan Perez Villalobos, 2013. "Extracting the sovereigns’ CDS market hierarchy: a correlation-filtering approach," Borradores de Economia 766, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Eduardo Léon Rincón & Karen Juliet Leiton & Jhonatan Pérez Villalobos, 2013. "Extracting the sovereigns´ CDS market hierarchy: a correlation-filtering approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010749, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior, 2011. "A Map of the Brazilian Stock Market," Papers 1107.4146, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Miśkiewicz, Janusz & Ausloos, Marcel, 2010.
"Has the world economy reached its globalization limit?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 389(4), pages 797-806.
- Janusz Miskiewicz & Marcel Ausloos, 2009. "Has the world economy reached its globalization limit?," Papers 0910.3695, arXiv.org.
- Sandoval, Leonidas, 2014. "To lag or not to lag? How to compare indices of stock markets that operate on different times," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 403(C), pages 227-243.
- Sandoval, Leonidas Junior, 2013. "To lag or not to lag? How to compare indices of stock markets that operate at different times," Insper Working Papers wpe_319, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Sandoval, Leonidas, 2012. "Pruning a minimum spanning tree," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(8), pages 2678-2711.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Výrost, Tomáš & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2012. "Stock market networks: The dynamic conditional correlation approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(16), pages 4147-4158.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9672-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Jae Woo Lee & Ashadun Nobi, 2018. "State and Network Structures of Stock Markets around the Global Financial Crisis," Papers 1806.04363, arXiv.org.
- Cristescu, Constantin P. & Stan, Cristina & Scarlat, Eugen I. & Minea, Teofil & Cristescu, Cristina M., 2012. "Parameter motivated mutual correlation analysis: Application to the study of currency exchange rates based on intermittency parameter and Hurst exponent," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(8), pages 2623-2635.
- Nobi, Ashadun & Maeng, Seong Eun & Ha, Gyeong Gyun & Lee, Jae Woo, 2014. "Effects of global financial crisis on network structure in a local stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 407(C), pages 135-143.
- Tao You & Paweł Fiedor & Artur Hołda, 2015. "Network Analysis of the Shanghai Stock Exchange Based on Partial Mutual Information," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial cross-correlations; Minimum spanning tree; Planar maximally filtered graph; World financial markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:388:y:2009:i:17:p:3551-3562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.