Influence of government controls over the currency exchange rate in the evolution of Hurst's exponent: An autonomous agent-based model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1993. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero-Intelligence Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Mandelbrot, Benoit B, 1971. "When Can Price Be Arbitraged Efficiently? A Limit to the Validity of the Random Walk and Martingale Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 225-236, August.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O & Tabak, Benjamin M, 2004. "The Hurst exponent over time: testing the assertion that emerging markets are becoming more efficient," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 336(3), pages 521-537.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristescu, C.P. & Stan, C. & Scarlat, E.I., 2009. "The dynamics of exchange rate time series and the chaos game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(23), pages 4845-4855.
- Wang, Dong-Hua & Yu, Xiao-Wen & Suo, Yuan-Yuan, 2012. "Statistical properties of the yuan exchange rate index," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(12), pages 3503-3512.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1295-1308 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:386:y:2007:i:2:p:786-790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.