A note on bounded entropies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naudts, Jan, 2004. "Generalized thermostatistics based on deformed exponential and logarithmic functions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 340(1), pages 32-40.
- Naudts, Jan, 2002. "Deformed exponentials and logarithms in generalized thermostatistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 323-334.
- Kaniadakis, G., 2001. "Non-linear kinetics underlying generalized statistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 296(3), pages 405-425.
- Kaniadakis, G. & Lissia, M. & Scarfone, A.M., 2004. "Deformed logarithms and entropies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 340(1), pages 41-49.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilić, Velimir M. & Stanković, Miomir S., 2014. "A unified characterization of generalized information and certainty measures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 415(C), pages 229-239.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-additivity; Bounded groups; Lorentz law; Tsallis–Havrda–Charvat entropy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:365:y:2006:i:1:p:50-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.