The Minority Game with interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian M. Maurer & Eytan Adar & Bernardo A. Huberman, 2000. "The Competitive Dynamics Of Web Sites," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 357, Society for Computational Economics.
- López, Luis & A. Almendral, Juan & Sanjuán, Miguel A.F., 2003. "Complex networks and the WWW market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(3), pages 754-758.
- López, Luis & Sanjuán, Miguel A.F., 2001. "Defining strategies to win in the Internet market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 301(1), pages 512-534.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Umberto Gostoli, 2017.
"Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 12(1), pages 59-93, April.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Gostoli, Umberto, 2013. "Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yang, Cheng & Sun, Shixin, 2007. "The minority game with incomplete strategies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(2), pages 645-653.
- Kirley, Michael, 2006. "Evolutionary minority games with small-world interactions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 365(2), pages 521-528.
More about this item
KeywordsMinority game; Interacting agents; Entropy rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:339:y:2004:i:3:p:574-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .