Stochastic resonance as a model for financial market crashes and bubbles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Werneck, Filipe K., 2009. "Can we predict crashes? The case of the Brazilian stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(8), pages 1603-1609.
- Cross, Rod & Grinfeld, Michael & Lamba, Harbir & Seaman, Tim, 2005. "A threshold model of investor psychology," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 354(C), pages 463-478.
- Kyrylo Shmatov & Mikhail Smirnov, 2005. "On Some Processes and Distributions in a Collective Model of Investors' Behavior," Papers nlin/0506015, arXiv.org.
- Kim, Jun Sik & Ryu, Doojin, 2014. "Intraday price dynamics in spot and derivatives markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 394(C), pages 247-253.
- Sato, Aki-Hiro, 2007. "Frequency analysis of tick quotes on the foreign exchange market and agent-based modeling: A spectral distance approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 258-270.
- Chen, Zhiping & Duan, Qihong, 2011. "New models of trader beliefs and their application for explaining financial bubbles," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2215-2227, September.
- Aki-Hiro Sato, 2005. "A characteristic time scale of tick quotes on foreign currency markets," Papers physics/0509142, arXiv.org.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2006. "Testing for rational bubbles in banking indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 366(C), pages 365-376.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Financial crashes; Stochastic resonance; Social impact models; Ising model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:317:y:2003:i:3:p:597-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.