“Self-organized” formulation of standard percolation phenomena
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brener, E. & Ihle, T. & Müller-Krumbhaar, H. & Saito, Y. & Shiraishi, K., 1994. "Fluctuation effects on dendritic growth morphology," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 96-110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2005.
"A percolation model of innovation in complex technology spaces,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 225-244, January.
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology Spaces," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, B., 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology Spaces," Working Papers 02.12, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- da Silva, Roberto & Alves, Nelson, 2005. "Dynamic exponents of a probabilistic three-state cellular automaton," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(2), pages 263-276.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2002. "The discrete charm of the bourgeoisie: quantum and continuous perspectives on innovation and growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1275-1289, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:224:y:1996:i:1:p:169-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .