Fractional model equation for anomalous diffusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quispel, G.R.W. & Nijhoff, F.W. & Capel, H.W. & Van Der Linden, J., 1984. "Linear integral equations and nonlinear difference-difference equations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 344-380.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorenflo, Rudolf & Mainardi, Francesco & Moretti, Daniele & Pagnini, Gianni & Paradisi, Paolo, 2002. "Fractional diffusion: probability distributions and random walk models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 305(1), pages 106-112.
- Saenko, Viacheslav V., 2016. "The influence of the finite velocity on spatial distribution of particles in the frame of Levy walk model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 765-782.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:257:y:2015:i:c:p:374-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paradisi, Paolo & Cesari, Rita & Mainardi, Francesco & Tampieri, Francesco, 2001. "The fractional Fick's law for non-local transport processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 293(1), pages 130-142.
- Scalas, Enrico, 2006. "The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 225-239.
- Krasowska, Monika & Strzelewicz, Anna & Rybak, Aleksandra & Dudek, Gabriela & Cieśla, Michał, 2016. "Structure and transport properties of ethylcellulose membranes with different types and granulation of magnetic powder," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 452(C), pages 241-250.
- Essex, Christopher & Schulzky, Christian & Franz, Astrid & Hoffmann, Karl Heinz, 2000. "Tsallis and Rényi entropies in fractional diffusion and entropy production," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 284(1), pages 299-308.
- Pavlos, G.P. & Karakatsanis, L.P. & Iliopoulos, A.C. & Pavlos, E.G. & Xenakis, M.N. & Clark, Peter & Duke, Jamie & Monos, D.S., 2015. "Measuring complexity, nonextensivity and chaos in the DNA sequence of the Major Histocompatibility Complex," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 438(C), pages 188-209.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:257:y:2015:i:c:p:467-486 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:211:y:1994:i:1:p:13-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.