Comment on: "Welfare implications of the transition to high household debt" by Campbell and Hercowitz
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés, Javier & Boscá, José E. & Ferri, Javier, 2013.
"Household debt and labor market fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1771-1795.
- Javier Andrés & José E. Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2011. "Household debt and labour market fluctuations," Working Papers 1129, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Javier Andrés & José Emilio Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2011. "Household Debt and Labor Market Fluctuations," Working Papers 1102, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Rubio, Margarita & Carrasco-Gallego, José A., 2014.
"Macroprudential and monetary policies: Implications for financial stability and welfare,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 326-336.
- José A Carrasco-Gallego & Margarita Rubio, 2013. "Macroprudential and Monetary Policies: Implications for Financial Stability and Welfare," Discussion Papers 2013/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:56:y:2009:i:1:p:17-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .