Comovement, excess volatility, and home production
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z., 1991.
"The Allocation of Capital and Time Over the Business Cycles,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi, 1991. "The Allocation of Capital and Time over the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1188-214, December.
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z., 1991. "The Allocation of Capital and Time Over the Business Cycle," RCER Working Papers 268, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barnett, William A, 1979. "The Joint Allocation of Leisure and Goods Expenditure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 539-63, May.
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1997. "Home production with endogenous growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 551-569, August.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : II. New directions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 309-341.
- Fisher, Jonas D. M., 1997. "Relative prices, complementarities and comovement among components of aggregate expenditures," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 449-474, August.
- McGrattan, Ellen R & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 1997.
"An Equilibrium Model of the Business Cycle with Household Production and Fiscal Policy,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(2), pages 267-90, May.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1995. "An equilibrium model of the business cycle with household production and fiscal policy," Staff Report 191, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andreas Hornstein & Jack Praschnik, 1997.
"Intermediate inputs and sectoral comovement in the business cycle,"
97-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Praschnik, Jack, 1997. "Intermediate inputs and sectoral comovement in the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 573-595, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:46:y:2000:i:2:p:385-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.