Approximate cores of replica games and economies : Part II: Set-up costs and firm formation in coalition production economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2017.
"On the nonemptiness of approximate cores of large games,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(1), pages 191-209, January.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2014. "On the nonemptiness of approximate cores of large games," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 14-00013, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2014. "On the Nonemptiness of Approximate Cores of Large Games," Working Papers 726, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Wooders, Myrna H., 2001. "Some corrections to claims about the literature in Engl and Scotchmer (1996)," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 295-309, December.
- Thomas Gall, 2010.
"Inequality, Incomplete Contracts, And The Size Distribution Of Business Firms,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 335-364, May.
- Thomas Gall, 2005. "Inequality, Incomplete Contracts, and the Size Distribution of Business Firms," JEPS Working Papers 05-004, JEPS.
- Wooders, Myrna, 2008.
"Market games and clubs,"
33968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Myrna Wooders, 2009. "Market Games and Clubs," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0919, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2007. "Networks and clubs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(3-4), pages 406-425.
- Thomas Gall & Roland Amann, 2006. "How (not) to Choose Peers in Studying Groups," Working Papers 2006.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:6:y:1983:i:3:p:285-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .