Continuous linear utility for preferences on convex sets in normed real vector spaces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Einy, Ezra, 1989. "On preference relations which satisfy weak independence property," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 291-300, June.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1972. "Continuity properties of a von Neumann-Morgenstern utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1984. "Unbounded expected utility and continuity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 201-216, December.
- Lucien Foldes, 1972. "Expected Utility and Continuity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 407-421.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magali E., 2003. "Continuous representability of homothetic preorders by means of sublinear order-preserving functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 333-341, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:42:y:2001:i:1:p:89-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .