Skew symmetric additive utility with finite states
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurélien Baillon & Han Bleichrodt & Alessandra Cillo, 2015. "A Tailor-Made Test of Intransitive Choice," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(1), pages 198-211, February.
- Nakamura, Yutaka, 1998. "Skew-symmetric additive representations of preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 367-387, October.
- Kobi Kriesler & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009.
"Framing-based Choice: A Model of Decision-making Under Risk,"
Korean Economic Review,
Korean Economic Association, vol. 25, pages 65-89.
- Kobi Kriesler & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "Framing-Based Choice: A Model of Decision-Making Under Risk," Working Papers 2009-17, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc, 2004. "A note on Wakker's Cardinal Coordinate Independence," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 11-22, July.
- He, Ying & Huang, Rui-Hua, 2008. "Risk attributes theory: Decision making under risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 243-260, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:19:y:1990:i:2:p:103-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.