Dynamic Cournot oligopolies with production adjustment costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Szidarovszky, F., Rassenti, S. & Yen, J., 1992. "Modified Cournot expectations in dynamic oligopolies," Pure Mathematics and Applications, Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, vol. 3(2-4), pages 143-150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Jijun & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2008. "N-firm oligopolies with production adjustment costs: Best responses and equilibrium," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 87-99, October.
- Troy Tassier, 2013. "Handbook of Research on Complexity, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Edward Elgar," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 132-133.
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Dynamic regulations in non –renewable resources oligopolistic markets," MPRA Paper 24774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0500-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lambert Schoonbeek, 1997. "A dynamic Stackelberg model with production-adjustment costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 271-282, October.
- Antonio Doria, Francisco, 2011. "J.B. Rosser Jr. , Handbook of Research on Complexity, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK--Northampton, MA, USA (2009) 436 + viii pp., index, ISBN 978 1 84542 089 5 (cased)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 196-204, April.
- George E. HALKOS & George PAPAGEORGIOU, 2010. "Differential Games in Non–Renewable Resources Extraction," Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 232-243, December.
- Merlone, Ugo & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2015. "Dynamic oligopolies with contingent workforce and investment costs," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 144-154.
- Jansen,Thijs & Lier,Arie,van & Witteloostuijn,Arjen,van, 2004. "Strategic delegation in oligopoly: the market share case," Research Memorandum 051, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Halkos, George, 2009. "A Differential game approach in the case of a polluting oligopoly," MPRA Paper 23742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:24:y:1995:i:1:p:95-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .