The geometric structure of some systems of demand equations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jesse Tack & Rulon Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance & Timothy Graciano & Scott Colby, 2012. "Intertemporal Risk Management in Agriculture," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- P. A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland, 1999. "Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1435-1458, November.
- Fortuna, Natercia, 2008.
"Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 162-182, January.
- Natércia Fortuna, 2004. "Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship," FEP Working Papers 137, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Natercia Fortuna, 2004. "Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 446, Econometric Society.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon D. Pope, 2008. "Homogeneity and Supply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 606-612.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T & Pope, Rulon D., 2007. "Homogeneity and Supply," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9kw967kf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2009. "Harmonic symmetries of imperfect competition on circular city," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 124-146, January.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2006. "Harmonic Symmetries of Imperfect Competition on Circular City," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12551, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2008. "The structure of US food demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 336-349, December.
- Jeffrey LaFrance, 2008. "The Structure of US Food Demand," Working Papers 2008-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2011. "Risk Response in Agriculture," NBER Chapters,in: The Intended and Unintended Effects of U.S. Agricultural and Biotechnology Policies, pages 143-186 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2011. "Risk Response in Agriculture," NBER Working Papers 16716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "The Generalized Quadratic Expenditure System," Working Papers 2008-27, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Eldon V. Ball & Ricardo Cavazos & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2010. "Aggregation and Arbitrage in Joint Production," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-22, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 2012. "Implicit Netput Functions," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:22:y:1993:i:4:p:309-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed