Homogeneity and Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T & Pope, Rulon D., 2007. "Homogeneity and Supply," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9kw967kf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chalfant, James A, 1987. "A Globally Flexible, Almost Ideal Demand System," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 233-242, April.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1993. "Weak Separability in Applied Welfare Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 770-775.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J & Stoker, Thomas M, 1980. "Welfare Comparison under Exact Aggregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 268-272, May.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1975. "Transcendental Logarithmic Utility Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 367-383, June.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim & Gallant, A Ronald & Souza, Geraldo, 1983. "An Elasticity Can Be Estimated Consistently without A Priori Knowledge of Functional Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1731-1751, November.
- Russell, Thomas & Farris, Frank, 1993. "The geometric structure of some systems of demand equations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 309-325.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1995. "Recent Duality Contributions In Production Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-292, June.
- Russell, Thomas, 1983. "On a theorem of Gorman," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 223-224.
- LaFrance, J. T. & Beatty, T. K. M. & Pope, R. D. & Agnew, G. K., 2002. "Information theoretic measures of the income distribution in food demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 235-257, March.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-676, September.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1990. "Aggregate Consumer Behavior and the Measurement of Social Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1007-1040, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesse Tack & Rulon Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance & Timothy Graciano & Scott Colby, 2012. "Intertemporal Risk Management in Agriculture," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012.
"Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies,"
2012/01, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012. "Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2008. "The structure of US food demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 336-349, December.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2011. "Risk Response in Agriculture," NBER Chapters,in: The Intended and Unintended Effects of U.S. Agricultural and Biotechnology Policies, pages 143-186 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Martinet, 2010. "Soil heterogeneity, agricultural supply and land-use change: an application to biofuels production," Working Papers 2010/05, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "The Generalized Quadratic Expenditure System," Working Papers 2008-27, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Eldon V. Ball & Ricardo Cavazos & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2010. "Aggregation and Arbitrage in Joint Production," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-22, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:90:y:2008:i:3:p:606-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.