The non-existence of smooth demand in general banach spaces
No abstract is available for this item.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013.
"The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 263-265.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies with separable utilities," MPRA Paper 11099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2011. "The Number of Equilibria of Smooth Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2011-02, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2011. "The equilibrium set of economies with a continuous consumption space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 137-142, March.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2010. "The Equilibrium Set of Economies with a Continuous Consumption Space," Working Papers 2010-10, Banco de México.
- Accinelli, E. & Covarrubias, E., 2014. "An extension of the Sard–Smale Theorem to convex domains with an empty interior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 123-128.
- Elvio Accinelli & Enrique Covarrubias, 2013. "An Extension of the Sard-Smale Theorem to Domains with an Empty Interior," Working Papers 2013-23, Banco de México.
- Accinelli, Elvio & Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013. "An extension of the Sard-Smale Theorem to domains with an empty interior," MPRA Paper 47404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Covarrubias Enrique, 2010. "Regular Infinite Economies," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2007. "Regular Infinite Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 843644000000000034, David K. Levine.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2010. "Regular Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2010-03, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "Determinacy of equilibria of smooth infinite economies," MPRA Paper 9437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besada, M. & Vaquez, C., 1998. "Weakly smooth preferences on Banach lattices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 65-69, April.
- Besada, Manuel & Garcia, Javier & Miras, Miguel & Vazquez, Carmen, 2002. "Existence of smooth utilities on Banach lattices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 39-45, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:17:y:1988:i:4:p:309-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed