Sections and extensions of concave functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo & Vazquez, Jorge Nieto, 1996. "A stable and consistent solution to distribution problems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 243-249, February.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2003.
"Characterizations of bargaining solutions in production economies with unequal skills,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 256-285, February.
- Naoki Yoshihara, 2000. "Characterizations of Bargaining Solutions in Production Economies with Unequal Skills," Discussion Paper Series a396, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Frank Krysiak, 2009. "Sustainability and its relation to efficiency under uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(2), pages 297-315, November.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2003.
"A Continuous Extension That Preserves Concavity, Monotonicity And Lipschitz Continuity,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
001907, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2003. "A Continuous Extension that Preserves Concavity, Monotonicity and Lipschitz Continuity," Borradores de Economia 230, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2004. "A Continuous Extension that preserves Concavity, Monotonicity and Lipschitz Continuity," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/27, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Nov 2004.
- N. GRAVEL & Patrick MOYES (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Bidimensional Inequalities with an Ordinal Variable," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:16:y:1987:i:1:p:53-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .