A hardware generator of multi-point distributed random numbers for Monte Carlo simulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Filippo Martini & Massimo Piccardi & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "A Hardware Generator of Multi-point Distributed Random Numbers for Monte Carlo Simulation," Research Paper Series 156, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Bruti Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "On the Efficiency of Simplified Weak Taylor Schemes for Monte Carlo Simulation in Finance," Research Paper Series 114, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisan, A. & Cirstea, M., 2013. "SOM neural network design – A new Simulink library based approach targeting FPGA implementation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 134-149.
- Sergio Chavez & Eckhard Platen, 2008. "Distributional Deviations in Random Number Generation in Finance," Research Paper Series 228, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati, 2007. "Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps in Finance," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom number generators; Random bit generators; Hardware implementation; Field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs); Monte Carlo simulation; Weak Taylor schemes; Multi-point distributed random variables;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:77:y:2008:i:1:p:45-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .