The role of stakeholders in the marine planning process--Stakeholder analysis within the Solent, United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Jian & Wang, Run & Sun, Yanwei & Lin, Yanjie & Xiao, Lishan, 2013. "A barrier analysis for the development of distributed energy in China: A case study in Fujian province," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 262-271.
- Fletcher, Stephen & Jefferson, Rebecca & Glegg, Gillian & Rodwell, Lynda & Dodds, Wendy, 2014. "England's evolving marine and coastal governance framework," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 261-268.
- Rodwell, Lynda D. & Lowther, Jason & Hunter, Charlotte & Mangi, Stephen C., 2014. "Fisheries co-management in a new era of marine policy in the UK: A preliminary assessment of stakeholder perceptions," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 279-286.
- Scarff, Gavin & Fitzsimmons, Clare & Gray, Tim, 2015. "The new mode of marine planning in the UK: Aspirations and challenges," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 96-102.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:13:y:2015:i:c:p:141-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Börger, Tobias & Beaumont, Nicola J. & Pendleton, Linwood & Boyle, Kevin J. & Cooper, Philip & Fletcher, Stephen & Haab, Tim & Hanemann, Michael & Hooper, Tara L. & Hussain, S. Salman & Portela, Rosim, 2014. "Incorporating ecosystem services in marine planning: The role of valuation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 161-170.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:13:y:2015:i:c:p:173-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:29:y:2018:i:pa:p:170-184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarine planning England Stakeholder analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:246-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.