The promise and pitfalls of Marine Stewardship Council certification: Maine lobster as a case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mónica Pérez-Ramírez & Marco A. Almendarez-Hernández & Gerzaín Avilés-Polanco & Luis F. Beltrán-Morales, 2015. "Consumer Acceptance of Eco-Labeled Fish: A Mexican Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-18, April.
- Miret-Pastor, Lluís & Peiró-Signes, Ángel & Segarra-Oña, Maria-del-Val & Herrera-Racionero, Paloma, 2014. "Empirical analysis of sustainable fisheries and the relation to economic performance enhancement: The case of the Spanish fishing industry," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 105-110.
- Bellchambers, Lynda M. & Phillips, Bruce F. & Pérez-Ramírez, Mónica & Lozano-Álvarez, Enrique & Ley-Cooper, Kim & Vega-Velazquez, Armando, 2014. "Addressing environmental considerations for Marine Stewardship Council certification: A case study using lobsters," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 249-260.
- Deighan, L.K. & Jenkins, L.D., 2015. "Fishing for recognition: Understanding the use of NGO guidelines in fishery improvement projects," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 476-485.
- Olson, Julia & Clay, Patricia M. & Pinto da Silva, Patricia, 2014. "Putting the seafood in sustainable food systems," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 104-111.
- Stoll, Joshua S. & Johnson, Teresa R., 2015. "Under the banner of sustainability: The politics and prose of an emerging US federal seafood certification," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 415-422.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable fisheries Ecolabeling Lobster Seafood marketing Marine Stewardship Council;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:34:y:2010:i:5:p:1103-1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.