Marine spatial planning in the high seas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freestone, David & Johnson, David & Ardron, Jeff & Morrison, Kate Killerlain & Unger, Sebastian, 2014. "Can existing institutions protect biodiversity in areas beyond national jurisdiction? Experiences from two on-going processes," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 167-175.
- Kelly, Christina & Ellis, Geraint & Flannery, Wesley, 2018. "Conceptualizing change in marine governance: Learning from Transition Management," MarXiv 649en, Center for Open Science.
- Marshall, C.E. & Glegg, G.A. & Howell, K.L., 2014. "Species distribution modelling to support marine conservation planning: The next steps," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 330-332.
- Sebastian Ernst Volkmann & Thomas Kuhn & Felix Lehnen, 2018. "A comprehensive approach for a techno-economic assessment of nodule mining in the deep sea," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 31(3), pages 319-336, October.
- Brennan, Jonathon & Fitzsimmons, Clare & Gray, Tim & Raggatt, Laura, 2014. "EU marine strategy framework directive (MSFD) and marine spatial planning (MSP): Which is the more dominant and practicable contributor to maritime policy in the UK?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 359-366.
- Kerr, S. & Johnson, K. & Side, J.C., 2014. "Planning at the edge: Integrating across the land sea divide," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 118-125.
- Dunn, Daniel C. & Ardron, Jeff & Bax, Nicholas & Bernal, Patricio & Cleary, Jesse & Cresswell, Ian & Donnelly, Ben & Dunstan, Piers & Gjerde, Kristina & Johnson, David & Kaschner, Kristin & Lascelles,, 2014. "The Convention on Biological Diversity's Ecologically or Biologically Significant Areas: Origins, development, and current status," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 137-145.
- Huang, Wei & Corbett, James J. & Jin, Di, 2015. "Regional economic and environmental analysis as a decision support for marine spatial planning in Xiamen," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 555-562.
- Ban, Natalie C. & Maxwell, Sara M. & Dunn, Daniel C. & Hobday, Alistair J. & Bax, Nicholas J. & Ardron, Jeff & Gjerde, Kristina M. & Game, Edward T. & Devillers, Rodolphe & Kaplan, David M. & Dunstan,, 2014. "Better integration of sectoral planning and management approaches for the interlinked ecology of the open oceans," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 127-136.
More about this item
Keywordshigh seas Marine spatial planning Marine protected area (MPA) Ecosystem approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:32:y:2008:i:5:p:832-839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.