Rethinking small-scale fisheries compliance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sowman, Merle & Sunde, Jackie & Raemaekers, Serge & Schultz, Oliver, 2014. "Fishing for equality: Policy for poverty alleviation for South Africa's small-scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 31-42.
- Ardron, Jeff A. & Rayfuse, Rosemary & Gjerde, Kristina & Warner, Robin, 2014. "The sustainable use and conservation of biodiversity in ABNJ: What can be achieved using existing international agreements?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 98-108.
- Finkbeiner, Elena M. & Basurto, Xavier, 2015. "Re-defining co-management to facilitate small-scale fisheries reform: An illustration from northwest Mexico," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 433-441.
- Alabsi, Natheer & Komatsu, Teruhisa, 2014. "Characterization of fisheries management in Yemen: A case study of a developing country׳s management regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 89-95.
- Sundström, Aksel, 2016. "Corruption and Violations of Conservation Rules: A Survey Experiment with Resource Users," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 73-83.
- Ramcilovic-Suominen, Sabaheta & Hansen, Christian P., 2012. "Why some forest rules are obeyed and others violated by farmers in Ghana: Instrumental and normative perspective of forest law compliance," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 46-54.
- Schultz, Oliver J., 2015. "Defiance and obedience: Regulatory compliance among artisanal fishers in St Helena Bay," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 331-337.
- Green, Lesley, 2015. "Fisheries science, Parliament and fishers׳ knowledge in South Africa: An attempt at scholarly diplomacy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 345-352.
- Colbert-Sangree, Nathanial & Suter, Jordan F., 2015. "Community based fishery management within the Menai Bay conservation area: A survey of the resource user," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 171-177.
- Veiga, Pedro & Pita, Cristina & Rangel, Mafalda & Gonçalves, Jorge M.S. & Campos, Aida & Fernandes, Paul G. & Sala, Antonello & Virgili, Massimo & Lucchetti, Alessandro & Brčić, Jure & Villasante, Seb, 2016. "The EU landing obligation and European small-scale fisheries: What are the odds for success?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 64-71.
- Silva, Monalisa R.O. & Lopes, Priscila F.M., 2015. "Each fisherman is different: Taking the environmental perception of small-scale fishermen into account to manage marine protected areas," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 347-355.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-scale fisheries Compliance Power Law Social justice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:32:y:2008:i:4:p:635-642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.