Replacing trip limits with individual transferable quotas: implications for discarding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morandeau, G. & Macher, C. & Sanchez, F. & Bru, N. & Fauconnet, L. & Caill-Milly, N., 2014. "Why do fishermen discard? Distribution and quantification of the causes of discards in the Southern Bay of Biscay passive gear fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 30-38.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:23:p:3404-3412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matson, Sean E. & Taylor, Ian G. & Gertseva, Vladlena V. & Dorn, Martin W., 2017. "Novel catch projection model for a commercial groundfish catch shares fishery," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 349(C), pages 51-61.
- Veiga, Pedro & Pita, Cristina & Rangel, Mafalda & Gonçalves, Jorge M.S. & Campos, Aida & Fernandes, Paul G. & Sala, Antonello & Virgili, Massimo & Lucchetti, Alessandro & Brčić, Jure & Villasante, Seb, 2016. "The EU landing obligation and European small-scale fisheries: What are the odds for success?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 64-71.
- Lawrence J. White, 2006. "The Fishery as a Watery Commons: Lessons from the Experiences of Other Public Policy Areas for US Fisheries Policy," Working Papers 06-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual transferable quotas ITQs Discards Bycatch IFQs IVQs Trip limits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:30:y:2006:i:3:p:281-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .