Institutions in fisheries: what they are, what they do, and how they change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eriksson, Hampus & Conand, Chantal & Lovatelli, Alessandro & Muthiga, Nyawira A. & Purcell, Steven W., 2015. "Governance structures and sustainability in Indian Ocean sea cucumber fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 16-22.
- Standal, Dag & Annie Sønvisen, Signe, 2015. "Gear liberalization in the Northeast Arctic cod fisheries – Implications for sustainability, efficiency and legitimacy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 141-148.
- Thomas, Alyssa S. & Milfont, Taciano L. & Gavin, Michael C., 2015. "What determines fishers’ knowledge of and attitudes towards regulations? A case study from the Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 547-554.
- Caballero-Miguez, Gonzalo & Varela-Lafuente, Manuel M. & Dolores Garza-Gil, María, 2014. "Institutional change, fishing rights and governance mechanisms: The dynamics of the Spanish 300 fleet on the Grand Sole fishing grounds," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 465-472.
- Barbara Quimby & Arielle Levine, 2018. "Participation, Power, and Equity: Examining Three Key Social Dimensions of Fisheries Comanagement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Kahmann, Birte & Stumpf, Klara Helene & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2015. "Notions of justice held by stakeholders of the Newfoundland fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 37-50.
- Nguyen Thi Quynh, Chi & Schilizzi, Steven & Hailu, Atakelty & Iftekhar, Sayed, 2020. "Vietnam’s Territorial Use Rights for Fisheries: How do they perform against Ostrom’s institutional design principles?," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 17(C).
- Fiona Nunan, 2007. "Reducing poverty through fisheries co-management: an analysis of design and intentions in Uganda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 1151-1164.
- Nunan, Fiona & Hara, Mafaniso & Onyango, Paul, 2015. "Institutions and Co-Management in East African Inland and Malawi Fisheries: A Critical Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 203-214.
- Standal, Dag & Hersoug, Bjørn, 2014. "Back to square one? Fisheries allocation under pressure," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 236-245.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries management Institution Embeddedness Social theory;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:28:y:2004:i:2:p:137-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.