Fishery conflicts , : A unified framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Lynge Jensen, 1999. "A Critical Review of the Common Fisheries Policy," Working Papers 6/99, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Satoshi Yamazaki & Budy P. Resosudarmo & Wardis Girsang & Eriko Hoshino, 2015.
"Intra- and Inter-village Conflict in Rural Coastal Communities in Indonesia: The case of the Kei Islands,"
Departmental Working Papers
2015-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Resosudarmo, Budy & Girsang, Wardis & Hoshino, Eriko, 2015. "Intra- and inter-village conflict in rural coastal communites in Indonesia: the case of the Kei islands," Working Papers 2015-02, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- BenDor, Todd & Scheffran, Jürgen & Hannon, Bruce, 2009. "Ecological and economic sustainability in fishery management: A multi-agent model for understanding competition and cooperation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1061-1073, February.
- McCay, Bonnie J., 0. "Forms Of Property Rights And The Impacts Of Changing Ownership," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Thorpe, Andy & Ibarra, Alonso Aguilar & Reid, Chris, 2000. "The New Economic Model and Marine Fisheries Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1689-1702, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:16:y:1992:i:5:p:379-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.