Rationalising the basis for utilization of compulsorily acquired property in Ghana: Issues arising
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kasanga, R. Kasim & Cochrane, Jeffrey A. & King, Rudith & Roth, Michael J., 1996. "Land Markets And Legal Contradictions In The Peri-Urban Area Of Accra Ghana: Informant Interviews And Secondary Data Investigations," Research Papers 12747, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Franklin Obeng-Odoom, 2011. "Real Estate Agents in Ghana: A Suitable Case for Regulation?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 403-416.
- Elias Danyi Kuusaana & Nicolas Gerber, 2015. "Institutional Synergies in Customary Land Markets—Selected Case Studies of Large-Scale Land Acquisitions (LSLAs) in Ghana," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-27, September.
- Emmanuel Frimpong Boamah & Clifford Amoako, 2020. "Planning by (mis)rule of laws: The idiom and dilemma of planning within Ghanaâ€™s dual legal land systems," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 38(1), pages 97-115, February.
- George Christoffel Schoneveld & Laura German, 2014. "Translating Legal Rights into Tenure Security: Lessons from the New Commercial Pressures on Land in Ghana," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 187-203, February.
- Barikisa Owusu Ansah & Uchendu Eugene Chigbu, 2020. "The Nexus between Peri-Urban Transformation and Customary Land Rights Disputes: Effects on Peri-Urban Development in Trede, Ghana," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-28, June.
- Cobbinah, Patrick Brandful & Asibey, Michael Osei & Gyedu-Pensang, Yaa Asuamah, 2020. "Urban land use planning in Ghana: Navigating complex coalescence of land ownership and administration," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Dadashpoor, Hashem & Ahani, Somayeh, 2019. "Land tenure-related conflicts in peri-urban areas: A review," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 218-229.
- Hansen, Christian P. & Rutt, Rebecca & Acheampong, Emmanuel, 2018. "‘Experimental’ or business as usual? Implementing the European Union Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Voluntary Partnership Agreement in Ghana," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 75-82.
- Emmanuel Acheampong & Benjamin Betey Campion, 2014. "The Effects of Biofuel Feedstock Production on Farmers’ Livelihoods in Ghana: The Case of Jatropha curcas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-21, July.
- Asaaga, Festus A. & Hirons, Mark A., 2019. "Windows of opportunity or windows of exclusion? Changing dynamics of tenurial relations in rural Ghana," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Frimpong Boamah, Emmanuel & Sumberg, James & Raja, Samina, 2020. "Farming within a dual legal land system: An argument for emancipatory food systems planning in Accra, Ghana," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
More about this item
KeywordsPublic interest; Public purpose; Eminent domain; Pre-acquisition owners;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:lauspo:v:81:y:2019:i:c:p:546-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/land-use-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joice Jiang (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/land-use-policy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.