Short-term rentals in small cities in Oregon: Impacts and regulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Chris J., 2016. "The sharing economy: A pathway to sustainability or a nightmarish form of neoliberal capitalism?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 149-159.
- Ingrid Gould Ellen, 2015. "Housing Low-Income Households: Lessons From the Sharing Economy?," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 783-784, October.
- Nicole Gurran & Peter Phibbs, 2017. "When Tourists Move In: How Should Urban Planners Respond to Airbnb?," Journal of the American Planning Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 83(1), pages 80-92, January.
- Fang, Bin & Ye, Qiang & Law, Rob, 2016. "Effect of sharing economy on tourism industry employment," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 264-267.
- William H. Oakland & William A. Testa, 1996. "State-local business taxation and the benefits principle," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 20(Jan), pages 2-19.
- Stephen Sheppard & Andrew Udell, 2016. "Do Airbnb Properties Affect House Prices?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michał Żemła, 2020. "Reasons and Consequences of Overtourism in Contemporary Cities—Knowledge Gaps and Future Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-20, February.
- Gurran, Nicole & Zhang, Yuting & Shrestha, Pranita, 2020. "‘Pop-up’ tourism or ‘invasion’? Airbnb in coastal Australia," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
More about this item
KeywordsShort term rentals; Housing supply; Housing affordability; Rural housing; Local regulation; Sharing economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:lauspo:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:407-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joice Jiang). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/land-use-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.