Measuring the value of urban amenities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Caroline A. Rodenburg & Peter Nijkamp & Henri L.F. De Groot & Erik T. Verhoef, 2008.
"Valuation Of Multi-Functional Land Use By Commercial Investors: A Case Study On The Amsterdam Zuidas Mega-Project,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie,
Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(4), pages 454-469, 09.
- Rodenburg, C.A. & Nijkamp, P. & Groot, H.L.F. de & Verhoef, E.T., 2009. "Valuation of multifunctional land use by commercial investors: a case study on the amsterdam zuidas mega-project," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Steven D. Levitt, 1999. "Crime, Urban Flight, And The Consequences For Cities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 159-169, May.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Steven D. Levitt, 1996. "Crime, Urban Flight, and the Consequences for Cities," NBER Working Papers 5737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria da Piedade Morais & Bruno de Oliveira Cruz, 2015. "Demand for Housing and Urban Services in Brazil: a Hedonic Approach," Discussion Papers 0120, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Amabile, Raimondo & Rosato, Paolo, 1998. "The Use Of Neural Networks In The Spatial Analysis Of Property Values," Conference Papers 14494, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Staff Paper Series 442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mark G. Dotzour & Terry V. Grissom & Crocker H. Liu & Thomas Pearson, 1990. "Highest and Best Use: The Evolving Paradigm," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 17-32.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:5:y:1978:i:3:p:370-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed