Measuring the value of urban amenities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
- Krauss, Melvyn B, 1972. "Differential Tax Incidence: Large versus Small Tax Changes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 193-197, Jan.-Feb..
- Polinsky, A. Mitchell & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "The long-run effects of a residential property tax and local public services," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 241-262, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline A. Rodenburg & Peter Nijkamp & Henri L.F. De Groot & Erik T. Verhoef, 2008.
"Valuation Of Multi-Functional Land Use By Commercial Investors: A Case Study On The Amsterdam Zuidas Mega-Project,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie,
Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(4), pages 454-469, September.
- Rodenburg, C.A. & Nijkamp, P. & Groot, H.L.F. de & Verhoef, E.T., 2009. "Valuation of multifunctional land use by commercial investors: a case study on the amsterdam zuidas mega-project," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Steven D. Levitt, 1999.
"Crime, Urban Flight, And The Consequences For Cities,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 159-169, May.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Steven D. Levitt, 1996. "Crime, Urban Flight, and the Consequences for Cities," NBER Working Papers 5737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria da Piedade Morais & Bruno de Oliveira Cruz, 2015. "Demand for Housing and Urban Services in Brazil: a Hedonic Approach," Discussion Papers 0120, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Amabile, Raimondo & Rosato, Paolo, 1998. "The Use Of Neural Networks In The Spatial Analysis Of Property Values," Conference Papers 14494, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001.
"Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Staff Paper Series 442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mark G. Dotzour & Terry V. Grissom & Crocker H. Liu & Thomas Pearson, 1990. "Highest and Best Use: The Evolving Paradigm," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 17-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:5:y:1978:i:3:p:370-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.