Can Brokerage Have an Equilibrium Selection Role?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anglin, Paul M., 1997. "The Contribution of Buyer Brokers," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 277-292, September.
- Curran, Christopher & Schrag, Joel, 2000. "Does It Matter Whom an Agent Serves? Evidence from Recent Changes in Real Estate Agency Law," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 265-284, April.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zhang, Jun, 2011. "“Fire Sales” in housing market: is the house-searching process similar to a theme park visit?," MPRA Paper 29127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J’Noel Gardiner & Jeffrey Heisler & Jarl Kallberg & Crocker Liu, 2007. "The Impact of Dual Agency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 39-55, July.
- Paul Anglin & Richard Arnott, 1999.
"Are Brokers' Commission Rates on Home Sales Too High? A Conceptual Analysis,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 719-749.
- Arnott, R. & Anglin, P., 1995. "Are Brokers' Commission Rates on Home Sales Too High? A Conceptual Analysis," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a21, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Richard Arnott & Paul Anglin, 1995. "Are Brokers' Commission Rates on Home Sales Too High? A Conceptual Analysis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 302., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lynn Fisher & Abdullah Yavas, 2010.
"A Case for Percentage Commission Contracts: The Impact of a “Race” Among Agents,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Abdullah Yavas & Lynn Fisher, 2004. "A case for percentage commission contracts: the impact of a ìraceî among agents?," ERES eres2004_500, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Simon Loertscher, 2007. "Horizontally Differentiated Market Makers," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 793-825, December.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Jun Zhang, 2011. "¡§Fire Sales¡¨ in Housing Market: Is the House- Search Process Similar to a Theme Park Visit?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 311-329.
- Lingxiao Li & Abdullah Yavas, 2015. "The Impact of a Multiple Listing Service," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 471-506, June.
- van Raalte, C.L.J.P. & Webers, H.M., 1995. "Spatial competition with intermediated matching," Research Memorandum FEW 702, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- von Walter, Benedikt & Hess, Thomas, 2005. "Content-Intermediation: Konzept und Anwendungsgebiet," Working Papers 5/2005, University of Munich, Munich School of Management, Institute for Information Systems and New Media.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:37:y:1995:i:1:p:17-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.