Congestion and optimum city size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anas, Alex & Xu, Rong, 1999. "Congestion, Land Use, and Job Dispersion: A General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 451-473, May.
- Rainald Borck & Hyun‐Ju Koh & Michael Pflüger, 2012.
"Inefficient Lock‐In And Subsidy Competition,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1179-1204, November.
- Rainald Borck & Hyun-Ju Koh & Michael Pflüger, 2009. "Inefficient Lock-in and Subsidy Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2592, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rainald Borck & Hyun-Ju Koh & Michael Pflüger, 2009. "Inefficient lock-in and subsidy competition," Working Papers 070, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 390-413, May.
- Voith, Richard, 1998.
"Parking, Transit, and Employment in a Central Business District,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Richard Voith, 1997. "Parking, transit and employment in a central business district," Working Papers 95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:2:y:1975:i:1:p:48-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.