The empirical content of the linearity-as-repackaging hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2006.
"Hedonism vs. nihilism: No arbitrage and tests of urban economic models,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 118-131, January.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "Hedonism vs. Hihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Working Papers 1166, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Marcus Berliant & Daniel P. McMillen, 2004. "Hedonism vs. Nihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Urban/Regional 0407012, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- R. Kelley Pace, 1998. "Appraisal Using Generalized Additive Models," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 77-100.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001.
"Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Staff Paper Series 442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Stanley D. Longhofer & Christian L. Redfearn, 2007. "Land Leverage: Decomposing Home Price Dynamics," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 183-208, June.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman, 2010. "The effect of risk on the effect of a land tax: A simulation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 530-537, November.
- Austin Kelly, 1998. "Capitalization of Above Market Financing: Condos and Co-ops," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 163-176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:25:y:1989:i:3:p:295-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.