Existence of a spatial equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Courtney LaFountain, 2008. "Core equivalence for residential land use models," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(4), pages 459-481.
- Marcus Berliant & Yves Zenou, 2014.
"Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 37(1), pages 36-65, January.
- Marcus Berliant & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium," Urban/Regional 0408003, EconWPA.
- Berliant, Marcus & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 8840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berliant, Marcus & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Labor differentiation and agglomeration in general equilibrium," MPRA Paper 36207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Suzanne Scotchmer, 1993. "Les implications de l'espace pour la concurrence," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(4), pages 653-670.
- Yves Zenou, 1996.
"Marché du travail et économie urbaine. Essai d'intégration,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 263-288.
- Zenou, Y., 1996. "Marché du travail et économie urbaine: Essai d'intégration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1195, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- André Grimaud, 1990. "Boîte d'Edgeworth et théorie de la localisation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(3), pages 531-546.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:25:y:1989:i:2:p:213-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.