Estimation and recent behavior of urban population and employment density gradients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, William & Yezer, Anthony, 2015.
"The energy implications of city size and density,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 35-49.
- Anthony M. Yezer & William Larson, 2014. "The Energy Implications of City Size and Density," Working Papers 2014-16, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- William Larson & Anthony M. Yezer, 2015. "The Energy Implications of City Size and Density," Working Papers 2015-15, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "The return of centralization to Chicago: using repeat sales to identify changes in house price distance gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 287-304, May.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2007. "Density gradients and their determinants: Evidence from India," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 314-344, May.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2002. "The Reconstruction of the American Urban Landscape in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 8857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2007. "Changes In The Nature Of Urban Spatial Structure In The United States, 1890–2000," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 273-287, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2001.
"Decentralized Employment and the Transformation of the American City,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1912, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2001. "Decentralized Employment and the Transformation of the American City," NBER Working Papers 8117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar, 2010. "Impact of Land Use Regulations: Evidence from Indiaâ€™s Cities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(7), pages 1541-1569, June.
- Rappaport, Jordan, 2014. "Monocentric city redux," Research Working Paper RWP 14-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Song, Shunfeng, 1992. "Spatial Structure and Urban Commuting," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1962t3j6, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:18:y:1985:i:2:p:251-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.