Intraurban manufacturing location decisions and local tax differentials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2007.
"Tax differentials and agglomeration economies in intraregional firm location,"
2007/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jordi Jofre-Montseny & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2007. "Tax differentials and agglomeration economies in intraregional firm location," Working Papers XREAP2007-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2007.
- Jordi Jofre Monseny & Alberto Sole Olle, 2007. "Tax Differentials and Agglomeration Economies in Intraregional Firm Location," Working Papers in Economics 180, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Sung Hoon Kang & Mark Skidmore & Laura Reese, 2015.
"The Effects of Changes in Property Tax Rates and School Spending on Residential and Business Property Value Growth,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 300-333, June.
- Sung Kang & Laura Reese & Mark Skidmore, 2012. "The Effects of Changes in Property Tax Rates and School Spending on Residential and Business Property Value Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 3899, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Sörensson, 2012. "Population and employment location in Swedish municipalities 1994–2004," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 743-762, June.
- Albert SolÈ OllÈ & Elisabet Viladecans Marsal, "undated". "CreaciÛn de empleo e impuestos municipales: evidencia empÌrica con datos de panel," Studies on the Spanish Economy 102, FEDEA.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:174-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Tannenwald, 1994. "Massachusetts' tax competitiveness," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 31-49.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:14:y:1983:i:2:p:184-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.