Incorporating environmental issues into optimum cut-off grades modeling at porphyry copper deposits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azimi, Yousuf & Osanloo, Morteza & Esfahanipour, Akbar, 2013. "An uncertainty based multi-criteria ranking system for open pit mining cut-off grade strategy selection," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 212-223.
- Zhang, Kuangyuan & Kleit, Andrew N., 2016. "Mining rate optimization considering the stockpiling: A theoretical economics and real option model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 87-94.
- Asad, Mohammad Waqar Ali & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos, 2013. "A heuristic approach to stochastic cutoff grade optimization for open pit mining complexes with multiple processing streams," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 591-597.
- Asad, Mohammad Waqar Ali & Qureshi, Muhammad Asim & Jang, Hyongdoo, 2016. "A review of cut-off grade policy models for open pit mining operations," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 142-152.
- Rahimi, Esmaeil & Ghasemzadeh, Hasan, 2015. "A new algorithm to determine optimum cut-off grades considering technical, economical, environmental and social aspects," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 51-63.
- Rahimi, Esmaeil & Akbari, Afshin, 2016. "Application of KKT in determining the final destination of mined material in multi-processing mines," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 10-18.
- Waqar Ali Asad, Mohammad & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos, 2012. "Optimal production scale of open pit mining operations with uncertain metal supply and long-term stockpiles," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 81-89.
More about this item
KeywordsAcid-generating rocks Cut-off grade policy Mine design and planning Porphyry coppers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:4:p:222-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.