On evaluating and extending the target zone proposal
No abstract is available for this item.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Horváth, Roman, 2008.
"Volatility of exchange rates in selected new EU members: Evidence from daily data,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 103-118, March.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Roman Horváth, 2007. "Volatility of Exchange Rates in Selected New EU Members: Evidence from Daily Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 2107, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2005. "The case for foreign exchange intervention: the government as an active reserve manager," Working Papers 2004-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pilbeam, Keith, 2001. "The profitability of central bank foreign exchange market intervention," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 523-530, July.
- Michael Artis, 1993. "The Role of the Exchange Rate in Monetary Policy - the Experience of Other Countries," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.), The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Marcus H. Miller & John Williamson, 1991. "The International Monetary System: An Analysis of Alternative Regimes," NBER Chapters, in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 279-302 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Marcus H. & Williamson, John, 1988. "The international monetary system : An analysis of alternative regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1031-1048, June.
- Miller, Marcus & Williamson, John, 1988. "The International Monetary System: An Analysis of Alternative Regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A.J. Hallet, 1998. "When Do Target Zones Work? An Examination of Exchange Rate Targeting as a Device for Coordinating Economic Policies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 115-138, April.
- Miller, M. & Weller, P. & Williamson, J., 1989. "The Stabilizing Properties Of Target Zones," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 318, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jacob Frenkel & Morris Goldstein & Paul Masson, 1990. "The Rationale for, and Effects of, International Economic Policy Coordination," NBER Chapters, in: International Policy Coordination and Exchange Rate Fluctuations, pages 9-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Carr & Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "FX Options in Target Zone," Papers 1512.01527, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos & Garratt, Anthony & Currie, David, 1996. "Target zones and alternative proposals for G3 policy coordination: An empirical evaluation using GEM," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-68.
- Patrizio Tirelli, 1991. "Target zones and wealth effects: Current account implications of alternative policy assignments," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 65-82, February.
- Andrew Hughes-Hallett & Patrick Minford, 1990. "Target zones and exchange rate management: A stability analysis of the European Monetary System," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 175-200, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:9:y:1987:i:1:p:199-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed