Cyclical dynamics in the new economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:4:p:45-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kula Ferit & Aslan Alper, 2010.
"Hysteresis vs. Natural Rate of Unemployment: One, the Other, or Both?,"
South East European Journal of Economics and Business,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(1), pages 91-94, April.
- Kula, Ferit & Aslan, Alper, 2008. "Hysteresis vs. natural rate of unemployment: One, the other, or both?," MPRA Paper 14054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferit KULA & Alper ASLAN, 2014. "Unemployment Hysteresis in Turkey: Does Education Matter?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 35-39.
- Jonathan Perraton, 2004. "Joseph Stiglitz's, Globalization and its Discontents," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 897-905.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H.S. & Yan, Yuxing, 2009. "Market liberalization within a country," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 18-41, January.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2008. "Unemployment hysteresis in OECD countries: Centurial time series evidence with structural breaks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 312-325, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:25:y:2003:i:5:p:525-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.