Industrial Transformation in the Open Economy: A Multisectoral View
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin, Nancy, 1990. "Devaluations and credibility in structural adjustment policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 659-669.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norén, Ronny, 2002. "Europe’s Lack of Structural Transformation and Necessary Policy Changes of EMU," Umeå Economic Studies 598, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Norén, Ronny, 2001. "Dismissal of Employees in the Swedish Manufacturing Industry," Umeå Economic Studies 575, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Noren, Ronny, 2003. "Europe's lack of structural transformation and necessary policy changes of EMU," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 543-554, September.
- Norén, Ronny, 2001. "Endogenous Disinvestment Activities and the Transformation to a new Equilibrium. A computable general equilibrium approach," Umeå Economic Studies 569, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:20:y:1998:i:1:p:111-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .