Logistics global network connectivity and its determinants. A European City network analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verhetsel, Ann & Kessels, Roselinde & Goos, Peter & Zijlstra, Toon & Blomme, Nele & Cant, Jeroen, 2015.
"Location of logistics companies: a stated preference study to disentangle the impact of accessibility,"
Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 110-121.
- VERHETSEL, Ann & KESSELS, Roselinde & BLOMME, Nele & CANT, Jeroen & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "Location of logistics companies: A stated preference study to disentangle the impact of accessibility," Working Papers 2013024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Sébastien Antoine & Cécile Sillig & Hilda Ghiara, 2017. "Advanced Logistics in Italy: A City Network Analysis," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 108(6), pages 753-767, December.
- Verhetsel, Ann & Sel, Steve, 2009. "World maritime cities: From which cities do container shipping companies make decisions?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 240-250, September.
- Button, Kenneth & Taylor, Samantha, 2000.
"International air transportation and economic development,"
Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 209-222.
- Button, Kenneth J. & Taylor, Samantha Y, 2000. "International Air Transportation And Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa00p483, European Regional Science Association.
- Hesse, Markus, 2013. "Cities and flows: re-asserting a relationship as fundamental as it is delicate," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 33-42.
- Stefan LÃ¼thi & Alain Thierstein & Michael Bentlage, 2013. "The Relational Geography of the Knowledge Economy in Germany: On Functional Urban Hierarchies and Localised Value Chain Systems," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(2), pages 276-293, February.
- Kevin O'Connor & Brian Holly & Audrey Clarke, 2012. "A case for incorporating logistics services in urban and regional policy: Some insight from US metropolitan areas," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 165-177, June.
- Markus Hesse & Jean‐Paul Rodrigue, 2006. "Global Production Networks and the Role of Logistics and Transportation," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 499-509, December.
- Wang, James J. & Cheng, Michael C., 2010. "From a hub port city to a global supply chain management center: a case study of Hong Kong," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 104-115.
- Laurence Saglietto, 2013. "Towards a classification of Fourth Party Logistics (4PL)," Post-Print hal-00926427, HAL.
- Elia, Stefano & Maggi, Elena & Mariotti, Ilaria, 2011. "Does the transport industry gain from manufacturing internationalization? An empirical investigation on the Italian regions," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 49, pages 53-74.
- Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2006. "Challenging the Derived Transport-Demand Thesis: Geographical Issues in Freight Distribution," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(8), pages 1449-1462, August.
- van den Heuvel, Frank P. & de Langen, Peter W. & van Donselaar, Karel H. & Fransoo, Jan C., 2013. "Spatial concentration and location dynamics in logistics: the case of a Dutch province," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 39-48.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans Koster & Peter Hall, 2011. "The Location and Global Network Structure of Maritime Advanced Producer Services," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(13), pages 2749-2769, October.
- Kevin O'Connor & Ben Derudder & Frank Witlox, 2016. "Logistics Services: Global Functions and Global Cities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 481-496, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvanced logistics service; Global cities; World City network; Logistics global network connectivity; Europe; Third-party logistics (3PL);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jotrge:v:82:y:2020:i:c:s096669231930300x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-transport-geography .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.