A network flow model for the capacitated lot-sizing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William W. Trigeiro & L. Joseph Thomas & John O. McClain, 1989. "Capacitated Lot Sizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 353-366, March.
- Moustapha Diaby & Harish C. Bahl & Mark H. Karwan & Stanley Zionts, 1992. "A Lagrangean Relaxation Approach for Very-Large-Scale Capacitated Lot-Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(9), pages 1329-1340, September.
- Marc Salomon & Leo G. Kroon & Roelof Kuik & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1991. "Some Extensions of the Discrete Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 801-812, July.
- Maes, Johan & McClain, John O. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1991. "Multilevel capacitated lotsizing complexity and LP-based heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 131-148, July.
- Salah E. Elmaghraby, 1978. "The Economic Lot Scheduling Problem (ELSP): Review and Extensions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(6), pages 587-598, February.
- Lozano, Sebastian & Larraneta, Juan & Onieva, Luis, 1991. "Primal-dual approach to the single level capacitated lot-sizing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 354-366, April.
- Drexl, A. & Kimms, A., 1997. "Lot sizing and scheduling -- Survey and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 221-235, June.
- Diaby, M. & Bahl, H. C. & Karwan, M. H. & Zionts, S., 1992. "Capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling by Lagrangean relaxation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 444-458, June.
- M. Florian & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1980. "Deterministic Production Planning: Algorithms and Complexity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 669-679, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson, Powell & Narayanan, Arunachalam & Sahin, Funda, 2009. "Coordinated deterministic dynamic demand lot-sizing problem: A review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-15, February.
- Toledo, Franklina Maria Bragion & Armentano, Vinicius Amaral, 2006. "A Lagrangian-based heuristic for the capacitated lot-sizing problem in parallel machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1070-1083, December.
- Gramani, Maria Cristina N. & França, Paulo M. & Arenales, Marcos N., 2011. "An Exact Approach to the Relaxed Combined Production Planning Model," Insper Working Papers wpe_178, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Nascimento, Mariá C.V. & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Toledo, Franklina M.B., 2010. "GRASP heuristic with path-relinking for the multi-plant capacitated lot sizing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 747-754, February.
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction planning Lot-sizing Network flows Branch-and-bound Setup time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:275-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.