Human behavior: possibilities explain action
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard A. Easterlin, 1968. "Population, Labor Force, and Long Swings in Economic Growth: The American Experience," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number east68-1, January.
- Wendy Wolf & Maurice MacDonald, 1979. "The earnings of men and remarriage," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(3), pages 389-399, August.
- William J. Baumol, 1974. "An Overview of the Results on Consumption, Health, and Social Behavior," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(2), pages 253-264.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1978:68:10:989-994_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katharine Bradbury, 1978. "Income Maintenance Alternatives and Family: An Analysis of Price Effects," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 13(3), pages 305-331.
- John H. Bishop, 1980. "Jobs, Cash Transfers and Marital Instability: A Review and Synthesis of the Evidence," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(3), pages 301-334.
- Klotz, Benjamin P & Neal, Larry, 1973. "Spectral and Cross-Spectral Analysis of the Long-Swing Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 291-298, August.
- Marjorie Honig, 1974. "AFDC Income, Recipient Rates, and Family Dissolution," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(3), pages 303-322.
- Bagozzi, Richard P. & Van Loo, M. Frances, 1987. "Individual and couple tastes for children: Theoretical, methodological, and empirical issues," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 191-214, June.
- De Vany, Arthur & Sanchez, Nicolas, 1979. "Land Tenure Structures and Fertility in Mexico," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 67-72, February.
- Joseph J. Minarik & Robert S. Goldfarb, 1976. "AFDC Income, Recipient Rates, and Family Dissolution: A Comment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 11(2), pages 243-250.
- Arthur Vany & Nicolas Sanchez, 1977. "Property rights, uncertainty and fertility: An analysis of the effect of land reform on fertility in rural Mexico," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 113(4), pages 741-764, December.
- Charles Hohm, 1976. "Reply to kelly, cutright, and hittle," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 13(4), pages 587-589, November.
- Hutchens, Robert M, 1979. "Welfare, Remarriage, and Marital Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 369-379, June.
- Stanley Friedlander & Morris Silver, 1967. "A quantitative study of the determinants of fertility behavior," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 4(1), pages 30-70, March.
- Harvey Leibenstein, 1975. "The Economic Theory of Fertility Decline," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(1), pages 1-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petroni Angelo Maria, 1991. "L'Individualisme Methodologique," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Thiede, Michael, 2005. "Information and access to health care: is there a role for trust?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 1452-1462, October.
- Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Liu, Hong, 2013. "The impact of consumer health information on the demand for health services," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-11.
- Alm, James & Torgler, Benno, 2006.
"Culture differences and tax morale in the United States and in Europe,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 224-246, April.
- James Alm & Benno Torgler, 2004. "Culture Differences and Tax Morale in the United States and in Europe," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:7:y:1986:i:2:p:137-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .