A bivariate stable characterization and domains of attraction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P M, 1987. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation in the Presence of Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 875-891, July.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1988. "Chi-square diagnostic tests for econometric models : Introduction and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 135-156, January.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1988. "Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1419-1453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jungjun Choi & In Choi, 2016. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Autoregressive Models with a Near Unit Root and Cauchy Errors," Working Papers 1612, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Chan, Ngai Hang & Zhang, Rong-Mao, 2009. "Quantile inference for near-integrated autoregressive time series under infinite variance and strong dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 4124-4148, December.
- repec:bot:quadip:118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Mohammad N., 2001. "Rank tests of unit root hypothesis with infinite variance errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 49-65, August.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 1995. "Robust Nonstationary Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 912-951, October.
- Kozubowski, Tomasz J. & Meerschaert, Mark M. & Panorska, Anna K. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2005. "Operator geometric stable laws," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 298-323, February.
- Wu, Chufang, 1997. "New characterization of Marshall-Olkin-type distributions via bivariate random summation scheme," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 1999. "Moment Estimator for Random Vectors with Heavy Tails," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 145-159, October.
More about this item
KeywordsStable distributions domain of attraction bivariate distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:9:y:1979:i:2:p:206-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .