Characterizations of Arnold and Strauss' and related bivariate exponential models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marshall, Albert W., 1975. "Some comments on the hazard gradient," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 293-300, July.
- Johnson, N. L. & Kotz, Samuel, 1975. "A vector multivariate hazard rate," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-66, March.
- Shanbhag, D. N. & Kotz, S., 1987. "Some new approaches to multivariate probability distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-211, August.
- Jorge Navarro & Jose Ruiz, 2004. "A characterization of the multivariate normal distribution by using the hazard gradient," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(2), pages 361-367, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro, Jorge, 2008. "Characterizations using the bivariate failure rate function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1349-1354, September.
- Kim, Bara & Kim, Jeongsim, 2011. "Representation of Downton’s bivariate exponential random vector and its applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1743-1750.
- Navarro, Jorge & Sarabia, José María, 2013. "Reliability properties of bivariate conditional proportional hazard rate models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 116-127.
- Rajesh, G. & Abdul-Sathar, E.I. & Maya, R., 2015. "Local linear estimation of residual entropy function of conditional distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsHazard gradient function Mean residual life Conditional moment Exponential model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:7:p:1494-1507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.