Characterizations of Arnold and Strauss' and related bivariate exponential models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marshall, Albert W., 1975. "Some comments on the hazard gradient," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 293-300, July.
- Johnson, N. L. & Kotz, Samuel, 1975. "A vector multivariate hazard rate," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-66, March.
- Shanbhag, D. N. & Kotz, S., 1987. "Some new approaches to multivariate probability distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-211, August.
- Jorge Navarro & Jose Ruiz, 2004. "A characterization of the multivariate normal distribution by using the hazard gradient," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(2), pages 361-367, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro, Jorge, 2008. "Characterizations using the bivariate failure rate function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1349-1354, September.
- Kim, Bara & Kim, Jeongsim, 2011. "Representation of Downton’s bivariate exponential random vector and its applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1743-1750.
- Navarro, Jorge & Sarabia, José María, 2013. "Reliability properties of bivariate conditional proportional hazard rate models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 116-127.
- Rajesh, G. & Abdul-Sathar, E.I. & Maya, R., 2015. "Local linear estimation of residual entropy function of conditional distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsHazard gradient function Mean residual life Conditional moment Exponential model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:7:p:1494-1507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .