Multivariate Extensions of Univariate Life Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elandt-Johnson, Regina C., 1978. "Some properties of bivariate Gumbel Type A distributions with proportional hazard rates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 244-254, June.
- Johnson, N. L. & Kotz, Samuel, 1975. "A vector multivariate hazard rate," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-66, March.
- Shanbhag, D. N. & Kotz, S., 1987. "Some new approaches to multivariate probability distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-211, August.
- Lee, Larry, 1979. "Multivariate distributions having Weibull properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 267-277, June.
- Shaked, Moshe, 1982. "A general theory of some positive dependence notions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 199-218, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:2:p:135-143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCharacterization modelling marginal distribution joint distribution IFR and IFRA classes Weibull distribution exponential distribution failure rate transform crude hazard rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:67:y:1998:i:1:p:72-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .