Likelihood-based kernel estimation in semiparametric errors-in-covariables models with validation data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C.-Y. Wang & Margaret Sullivan Pepe, 2000. "Expected estimating equations to accommodate covariate measurement error," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(3), pages 509-524.
- Zhang, Biao, 1997. "Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for M-functionals in the presence of auxiliary information," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 87-97, February.
- Wang, Qihua & Härdle, Wolfgang, 2002. "Empirical likelihood-based dimension reduction inference for linear error-in-responses models with validation study," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,82, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Wang, Qihua, 2000. "Estimation of Linear Error-in-Covariables Models with Validation Data Under Random Censorship," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 245-266, August.
- Wang, Qihua, 1999. "Estimation of Partial Linear Error-in-Variables Models with Validation Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 30-64, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Zhihua & Wang, Qihua & Dai, Pengjie, 2009. "Model checking for partially linear models with missing responses at random," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 636-651, April.
- Wai-Yin Poon & Hai-Bin Wang, 2010. "Bayesian Analysis of Multivariate Probit Models with Surrogate Outcome Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(3), pages 498-520, September.
- Wang, Qihua & Zhang, Riquan, 2009. "Statistical estimation in varying coefficient models with surrogate data and validation sampling," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2389-2405, November.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional density estimation Empirical likelihood Kernel estimation Measurement error Surrogate variables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:3:p:455-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .